This Privacy Notice explains how we
collect, use and store personal information.
Information that we
- When you enquire about our service over the telephone or online we ask for the
following information about you: name, address, contact number, email address and day/month of birth.
- When you complete a "contact us" form, all of your personal information is encrypted
using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer"). SSL is an industry-standard protocol for encryption over the internet. This helps to protect your personal information from being read by anyone else
How we use your information
- To provide your gardening/handyman service we require up to
date and accurate information about you.
- We do not share your personal information with any other
- We may contact you from time to time with offers, news and
information about our service which we feel may be of interest to you. As with any standard email, emails containing your personal data sent to or from us will not be encrypted.
Keeping your information safe
- Your personal information is stored securely on our office computer system and in a
manual filing system.
- Any printed documents with customer information on are shredded.
If you do not wish to be contacted anymore
- You can unsubscribe at anytime from our monthly newsletter by following the
unsubscribe link at the bottom of any edition.